Ontario Farm Fresh Marketing Association (OFFMA) was founded in 1973 as a not-for-profit, educational, and promotional organization. Its general membership is made up of dedicated Ontario farmers with a keen interest in promoting the direct farm sales industry (which includes on-farm markets and pick-your-own operations) and encouraging improvements and maintaining integrity in the industry.
OFFMA is your number one source for local food in Ontario!
Through Business Memberships, OFFMA would like to see improved communication with grower/marketers from other provinces/states and other businesses that are interested in our field of marketing.
I hereby make application to become a Business Member of the Ontario Farm Fresh Marketing Association.[gravityform id=”2″ title=”false” description=”false”]
As a Business Member I May:
- Receive newsletters – approx. 8 per year
- Opportunity to participate as a sponsor of the Annual Awards Banquet
- Have access to the membership mailing list (hard copy)
- Attend all Association functions and events
- Have one vote per membership for motions and elections at our Annual Meeting
- Have a free 1/2 page ad included in our newsletters annually