Ontario Farm Fresh coordinates these Farmers’ Markets for their members to have an additional opportunity to sell their produce directly to the consumer.
- Nathan Phillips Square, Toronto City Hall
Date: Wednesdays, July 15 to October 21, 2020
Hours are 9:00 to 1:00 rain or shine
- Metro Hall, corner of King and John Streets – cancelled for 2020
- controlled market entrance and exit
- sanitize hands upon entering the market
- maintain social distancing
- masks recommended
- do NOT attend if you have COVID-19 symptoms
- be kind to your fellow shoppers and vendors
Strawberry Fields Forever: For those that can’t wait to get a hold of fresh-from-the-farm strawberries, simply visit Thames River Melons Ltd.; the vendor offers some of the earliest berries in Ontario because he creates shelters for the plants in the field to help bring them along earlier. Thames River is at both markets.
Fabulous Flowers Andrews’ Scenic Acres always dress up The Metro Hall Farmers’ Market with their gorgeous blooms. Elfsong Apiaries bring their blooms to the Nathan Phillips Square Farmers’ Market. Don’t miss out on his sweet peas…..they are amazing.
Juicy Peaches: Summer is peak season for this delicious fruit. Visit these growers to get your hands on peaches right from the source:
- Torrie Warner from Warner Farms (at both markets)
- Clay Eborall from Eborall Farms (at both markets)