About Farm Fresh Ontario
FFO is your number one source for local food in Ontario.
WE ARE FARM FRESH
- Encouraging networking.
- Representing members in matters concerning marketing legislation, and marketing issues, for the betterment of the industry as a whole.
- Motivating and educating members for the advancement of the entire direct farm sales industry through newsletters, educational programs (ie. conferences, workshops, tours) and networking opportunities.
- Monitoring the industry through surveys, consultations, and international contacts.
- Accumulating funds for the long term viability of the association and for use in education, market research, promotion, membership development, and administration.
- Providing full members with publicity and other merchandising materials that will assist in promoting the sales of Ontario farm products.
Farm Fresh Ontario (FFO) was founded in 1973 as a not-for-profit, educational, and promotional organization. Its general membership is made up of dedicated Ontario farmers with a keen interest in promoting the direct farm sales industry (which includes on-farm markets and pick-your-own operations) and encouraging improvements and maintaining integrity in the industry.
FFO is your number one source for local food in Ontario!
Meet our 2023/24 Board of Directors
Tons of harvested food
Hectares of farm land
Farm Fresh Ontario Timeline
First Farm Association
A farmer in Tillsonburg creates a farmers' coop for farmers in south-west Ontario
Several farmers who met at the Plowing Match banded together to form an association to open their farms to the public
Farm Fresh Ontario association farms attract a record number of visitors
Acquired CSA Farmers
The Community Supported Agriculture association forms an alliance with OFFMA.
Farm Fresh Ontario is around to be associated with the following farm marketing agencies.